Sorry, we encountered a problem (invalid department). Please start over.
Submit a ticket
If you can't find a solution to your problem in our knowledgebase, you can submit a ticket by selecting the appropriate department below.


Please be aware that the Union Advice Service is currently transitioning to a new case management platform. If you are submitting a Mediation Support Request please continue to submit here, otherwise to submit an Advice Support Request please complete the new Support Request Form. Thank you.